Global Engagement Office
We believe that eliminating barriers between institutions here and abroad is essential to creating new knowledge and to exploring innovative solutions to the world's most pressing problems. We work to achieve this by extending Berkeley's global reach through international research and institutional collaborations.
The Global Engagement Office is the central international office at UC Berkeley. We facilitate and support global engagement at UC Berkeley by:
- Serving as a central hub for global activity and clearinghouse for international resources.
- Supporting Senior Administration to advance Berkeley’s international operations and strategy.
- Ensuring the success and sustainability of international partnerships by advising faculty, staff, and campus units on best practices and guidelines for international agreements and partnerships, and serving as a campus resource.
- Liaising with current and prospective international partners to facilitate collaborations with campus units.
- Hosting and connecting international delegations to UC Berkeley faculty and staff.
- Bridging international conversations across campus.