Facilitating global activity across campus
The Global Engagement Office is the central international office at UC Berkeley. We facilitate and coordinate global engagement at UC Berkeley by:
- Serving as a central hub for global activity and clearinghouse for international resources.
- Supporting Senior Administration to advance Berkeley’s international operations and strategy.
- Liaising with international partners to facilitate engagement with campus units.
- Hosting and connecting international delegations to UC Berkeley faculty and staff.
- Ensuring the success and sustainability of international partnerships by advising units on best practices and guidelines for international agreements and partnerships.
- Bridging international conversations across campus through the International Activities Coordination Group (IACG), the Berkeley International Group (BIG), and serving on campus committees and task forces.