Facilitating global activity across campus
The Global Engagement Office facilitates and coordinates global engagement at UC Berkeley by:
- Serving as a central hub for global activity and clearinghouse for international resources.
- Bridging international conversations across campus through the International Activities Coordination Group (IACG) and the Berkeley International Group (BIG).
- Liaising with international partners to facilitate engagement with campus units.
- Hosting and connecting international delegations to UC Berkeley faculty and staff.
- Advising units on best practices and guidelines to ensure the success and sustainability of international partnerships.